Property Asset ManagerApply Today
Manufacturing Solutions Inc. is looking for a Property Asset Manager to join the team!
The Property Asset Manager position will research and identify new and existing real estate opportunities that will maximize Sunrise Development’s portfolio performance. The position will be responsible for completing a comprehensive market analysis of existing rental properties along with future redevelopment opportunities. The position will assist in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting, customer service, and financial performance of Sunrise Development LLC and MSI Realty LLC.
- Uphold the MSI Values, policies, and procedure
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Use property analysis to drive future decisions
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work with staff in solving problems
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers, and clients
- Able to create, implement and work within current systems
- Able to delegate successfully
- Able to drive Continued Process Improvement (PDCA)
Must be able to complete general duties listed below:
- Identify and analyze asset type, location, and value
- Perform lease analysis and tenant profiles
- Compare market trends, demographics, and vacancies
- Create and analyze Pro-forma financial statements to guide decision making
- Understand zoning regulations and historic considerations
- Provide property management guidance on commercial and residential real estate
- Establish areas of opportunity and contact potential prospects
- Recommend changes to the Sunrise Development portfolio would be necessary to attract national corporations and NNN tenants
- Investigate regional tenants willing to relocate to Vermont location
- Identify the most effective sales and marketing approach for MSI properties
- Manage projects to ensure seamless transition from prospective client to tenant
- Anticipate and plan for capital requirements to ensure project success
- Create and execute fiscal year budget
- Responsible for zoning and permitting requirements and compliance. Maintain calendar and communicate with team.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
- Collaborate with Finance team routinely to ensure rents, utilities, property maintenance billing and collections are accurate
- Work with tenants on aging receivable accounts
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference, including property maps, floor plans and attributes.
- Collaborate with Sales Team and Contractors as needed to address prospective and current tenant requests.
- Listen and communicate with the team about prospective ideas
- Brainstorm creative design plans and create corresponding budget/schedule plan
- Present design proposals with return on investment analyses
- Manage MSI Realty broker and real estate agents
- Bachelor’s Degree or real estate development experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
Reports to: COO
MSI offers a full range of benefits including: 401k; Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance; Profit Sharing Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in pre-employment physical.