Human Resources Director
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
As the luminous Barbra Streisand once famously crooned:
People who need people,
Are the luckiest people in the world…”
We like to think she was singing, in appreciation, for a room full of Human Resource professionals. She wasn’t. But dream with us, won’t you?
Currently, we’re on the prowl for a hungry, strategic, future-focused HR Director to join our five member Executive team. Are you a savvy, creative Director-level HR person who needs people? Then we’re ready for a people-needing HR person like you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creatively design, build and implement tons of cool HR-related programs and benefits for a 300+-strong—and growing—workforce (30% mid & management level)
- Own and execute strategies to solidify and strengthen the full shebang of HR operations across the organization
- Develop and provide the company and its people with the resources required to run a successful and fulfilling operation
THE SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5-10 years’ HR work experience with at least 3-5 in HR leadership and a passion for education and community services
- Previous HR executive (preferable) or management experience at a company with 300+ employees
- Experience recruiting and supporting both salaried and temporary employees in a manufacturing environment
- Strong program development and execution skills, as well as a demonstrated ability for utilizing data for program management and continuous quality improvement
- Experience planning and building out one, three, and five year goals with the ability to measure metrics and report results
- PHR/SPHR certification (preferable) or comparable HR legal training
- Great sense of humor and professional enthusiasm
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- 401(k) Company % Match
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Other Benefits…
This search is being managed by Etienne Morris of Morris Recruiting & Consulting, LLC. To request a complete job description, please email Etienne at email@example.com, and include “Request Job Description – MSI / HR Director” on the subject line.
THE FINE PRINT
Neither an appreciation for Barbra Streisand, nor even a mild awareness of her recordings, are required for this position.