Accounting/Administrative AssistantApply Today
Mission: The Accounting office manages the daily accounting and administrative functions for MSI and its subsidiaries. Our mission is to complete these tasks timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Minimum, High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of experience in accounting
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Flexible with changes of job assignment
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and resolve issues
- Demonstrate responsiveness to internal and external clients
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, multitask and prioritize work assignments and manage time
- Ability to work with staff members in a cooperative, problem-solving manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of computer-based accounting systems and financial programs
- Must be able to complete the tasks listed below:
- Process payables accurately and within a timely manner
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Complete various research projects upon request
- Cover front desk as needed
- Support administrative staff
- Complete daily filing
- Other duties as assigned
MSI offers a full range of benefits including: 401K; Health, Dental, Life & Vision insurance; Profit Sharing Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in a pre-employment physical.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
Reports to: Controller
Job Type: Full-time