Facility CleanersApply Today
MSI is looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Facility Cleaners to join our team!
MSI pays a generous shift differential for the late shifts!
Provide a clean environment for MSI employees, customers, and guests
MSI Values plus the following:
- High Attention to detail
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work with others in a way that is positive, efficient, and flexible for all
Your duties would involve a routine task list including, but not limited to:
- Clean, dust, vacuum and/or mop floors of offices, break rooms, hallways, stair ways, conference rooms, common areas, and some designated production areas on a regular rotational basis.
- Scheduled extra maintenance of floors or carpets
- Seasonal cleaning projects (windows, polishing, outside entry ways, etc.)
- Able to walk frequently in the course of job duties.
- Able to stand for extended period of time.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to push/pull carts with up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to twist up to 45 degrees on a frequent basis.
- Able to climb stairs frequently.
- Able to crouch, kneel and reach frequently
Additional Requirement: This position requires Flexibility as shifts may vary as well as the ability to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
MSI offers a full range of benefits to full time employees including: 401k; Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance; Profit Sharing Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in pre-employment physical
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time